"David is like a cross between a mad scientist, and a rouge Shaolin monk."James Thompson, 4th Degree Karate Black Belt
The David Bordeaux Show Interview Flow
Effectively telling your story with solid audio quality is what makes a great episode. The Logitech ClearChat USB Headset is recommended for the minimum quality required for my guests.
I will “call” you via Skype at the appointed time. My Skype contact info is: email@example.com. This is an audio only interview.
Recording: By participating in The David Bordeaux Show interview, you agree to allow David Bordeaux to record, distribute, and disseminate the recorded interview in any manner. You also agree to allow David Bordeaux to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.
- We will go over the legal aspects of recording.
- During this chat we will discuss how the session will go.
- I will ask if there is anything specific that you do NOT want to cover.
- I will ask if there is anything that you would like to touch on.
- I will explain that while this is typically a “PG” show as far as language is concerned, cursing is okay as long as it is not extreme nor excessive.
- I will welcome you to the show.
- We may have a little small talk before we get into the interview.
What’s your backstory that gives us a vested interest in your journey?
What was it that you wanted to accomplish?
What was the greatest challenge that you were presented that started you on this new journey?
- What was the external struggle that you were dealing with?
- What was the internal struggle that you were dealing with?
What was the epiphany, or “AH-HA” moment, that you had that helped you to discover your new opportunity?
What was the plan that you created to turn your epiphany/AH-HA moment into a success?
What conflict(s) did you experiences along your journey?
What was the end result that you achieved?
What was the transformation that you experienced?
One BIG and UNIQUE Golden Nugget Tip
Share one UNIQUE tool, tip, or tactic that people in your field/industry NEED TO KNOW (but probably don’t).
What is the one thing that you are most EXCITED about today?
Lightning Round (Time Permitting)
- What was the best advice you’ve ever received?
- What is one personal habit that contributes to your success?
- What is the one book or resource that you would recommend to The David Bordeaux Show listeners and why?
- Imagine that you woke up tomorrow in a different world, identical to Earth but you knew no one. You still have all of the experience and knowledge that you currently have, all of your food, water, and shelter needs are taken care of, and you have a laptop (with internet) and $500. What would you do in the next 7 days?
What is the number one piece of advice that you would like for our listeners to go away with?
- We will discuss if there is anything in the interview that you would like to have edited out (or notes added for clarity).
- We will go over what happens next with regards to editing, producing, and publishing.
- We will talk about sending resources and information to be added to the show notes.
- We will talk about the potential of another episode opportunity.
I am an experienced author, podcaster, educator, martial artist, and fitness professional. My great passion is helping people to achieve their goals and living their best life one day at a time. It is through that lens that I help time-crunched individuals, families, and non-fitness people become intentional about their health and happiness and create the lives that they desire.
If you want to stop drifting and are ready to take action in your life, you are in the right place. Let’s get started!